Friday, August 25, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes I think time passes by so fast, it's hard to catch up.
There are so many things the I would like to do, but time is so short.
Or...
It's just me.
There might be a need for me to organize my time. To find time for all the things I want to do. It is often said that we have only a moment in this world, that whatever we can do to make it all worthwhile, we must not hesistate.
To live to the fullest, to love unconditionally, to care for one another, to experience pain, joy and sorrow. Laugh, befriend, enjoy every moment with family and friends. Do silly things, watch the sun set or walk into the rain.
Now I know, time is not short, nor it runs fast. I'm the one who needs to catch up. I am the one who has to move.
Silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home