Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 7th

It's my birth month once again. Am turning 34 on the 7th, I am totally out of the calendar dates.
Nevertheless, what to expect?
Hmmm, let me count 'em:
1. I will definitely reach my goal of having that great body. (I'd like to to keep myself healthy and strong.)

2. I will concentrate on activities that will enhance my personal well-being.
3. I will live each day in gratitude and joy.
4. Problems will always be there but I will always think positive.
5. Gain more friends.

6. Look for more exciting things to do.

7. Read, read, read more books.

8. Make a career move.

9. Try to travel more.
10. Be more responsible.

11. Be confident and believe in myself more.

12. Be always the better person.

13. This should be the first...pray more and listen to God's whispers and guidance.
14. Love life....hmmm....that I won't plan.
15. Be more patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home