Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Soon It Will Be Over

A few days from now and the competition for the Mr. Gay Philippines will commence and we'll know who will represent the country in Hollywood, California for the international pageant.

I am feeling anxious, excited, a bit nervous and happy all at the same time. I will do my best and for whatever its worth, any outcome I leave it all to God.

I have learned a lot from joining in this activity.

I learned to trust myself more.
That I can be who I really am regardless of what others might say.
That there is this power inside of me that if I only ackowledge it and use it I can be more than I am and can do whatever I want to do.
That to have self-confidence one must know oneself and trust one's capabilities.
That there are families and friends who will be there always to help and support you all the way.
That there are friendships that blossom.
That this is all fun.

I improved on my stance, and the way I spoke.
I worked out, lose some weight AND FINALLY, started to see packs on my abs! Woo hoo!

I can do whatever I like if I only focus and ignore distractions.

A friend and mentor once told me and it stuck by me eversince, "the greatest learning in life is to know oneself," and I got to know myself better, am for that I am already a winner.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home