Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Forgiveness


I have this "gift," so to speak. I have shared with a lot of friends and strangers alike many advices that I only hope helped them in their times of confusion and dismay.
I use a set of Angel Cards that depict all our human characteristics and capacities. Love, Faith and Hope including the Guardians and how they keep us safe.

I present here one of them, the Angel of Forgiveness.
Forgiveness, is a very interesting characteristic not anyone of us can express.
I've learned that all our inner struggles, heartaches, loneliness, pains and miseries...even most of the reasons why we are sick...most often than not, the root cause is forgiveness.
There is a need to let go of all our anger and pain and learn to forgive. Forgive ourselves and forgive others.
It should always start with ourselves and eventually we will find it easy to forgive others. Then, the process of healing and inner peace will begin.
We often find it hard to forgive, and we often say to ourselves "why should I, I am hurting," but never knowing its negative effect on us. Just think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home