Friday, October 13, 2006

An Affair To Remember

I met a wonderful guy last night.

Before we meet, I have a million images in my mind as to how it will turn out to be. How he looked like, will he be an ok-guy, will he be swell, will it be a great night for me.

The gods and goddesses must have took their fancy at me, and blessed me. The guy exuded all my expectatons, and I mean it.

He took my breath away, good looking, nice to talk with, nice, very nice.
We shared some thoughts while we drive to his place, once there, once naked, we shared a passionate and an unforgetable moment (well, for me anyway). The aftermath of embraces and bodies intertwined as we rested, I will never forget. I would like to go to details but am not the kind of guy so I'll be leaving it all to your imagination my dear browsers. He! He! He!

It was indeed a great night. What a way to end the day. My smile is so big that my sister asked if I won a lottery or something when she met me at the door of my place.

Before we part, I asked if we'll meet up again. He said to keep in touch. I would like to believe we'll meet up sometime again. They say when you believe, the universe will conspire with you.

I guess, I like him. For the first time after a heartache, my heart beats another tune. But I am wishful thinking. Hey, I told you guys before, I am the King of Wishful Thinking, am I not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home