Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Playa De Caleta (Island Cove)

I went to a secluded beach with some friends over the weekend and boy it was a blast. A renewed spirit and mind amidst the sea breeze, crystal clear waters and trekking amongs tiny bits of corals. It is located North of the Philippines specifically in the province of Bataan. A two hour trip from Manila by bus, 45 minutes mini bus ride from the town proper to the coast, and another 45 minutes of boatride. Truly an amazing experience. I just bought a tent, my very first, and I had fun setting it up! It was also a full moon that night and one can just wonder at the sight of the beach under the moonlight...so serene and so peaceful. You can only hear the waves as they splash along the sand. There were also fireflies, which I rarely see nowadays...I meant to catch some and put it in a bottle to serve as my light inside my tent...but I cannot find any bottle. So I changed my mind and just admire their twinkling lights as they go about their business flying into the trees and bushes. We had a good dinner by the sea, yes, we moved the dinner table near the beach and had a grand time eating and chatting with one another. We also sat by the bonfire and watch the fire as it consumed the dried driftwoods. It was really fun and I am looking forward to another experience at Playa De Caleta.

2 Comments:

Blogger NeiLDC said...

Hey carlo magno,
Nice blog in here, well ill link you up now in my blog and nice start from here, Cant wait to see your stories and your daily dosage of life.I really like your post and welcome aboard!
From Spain
Neil

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a Gay you are a sinful man.. What makes you proud of???? You Dirty Creature!!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home