Monday, October 09, 2006

Does It Really Matter?

My father asked if I am gay. I said, Does it matter? He said no, Not really.
I said, Yes. He said, Get out of my house. I guess it mattered.

My friend asked if I am gay. I said, Does it matter? He said no, Not really.
I said, Yes. He said, Don't call me your friend. I guess it mattered.

My boss asked if I am gay. I said, Does it matter? He said no, Not really.
I said, Yes. He said, You're fired faggot. I guess it mattered.

My lover asked if I love him. I said, Does it matter? He said, Yes.
I told him, I love you. He said, Let me hold you in my arms.
For the first time in my life something matters.

My God asked me, Do you love yourself? I said, Does it matter? God said, Yes.
I said, How can I love myself. I am gay. God said, that is the way I have made you.
Nothing again will ever matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home