Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just Me


I love simple things, I am not really that complicated, sunsets, a good book, in bed on a rainy day, a hot cup of coffee in the morning, a catchy poem, friendships, home.

A good song, a gorgeous movie star, an exciting movie, window shopping, the beach, road trips, nice clothes, good food, good company, quiet moments, relaxing massage, wild sex with somebody I like.

No regrets only lessons learned. Saying sorry when needed to, saying I love you for no reason at all. Holding hands, resting my head on a shoulder. Crying when I must, and laughing all day.

Surprises, cool strangers, cool bar, cool places. Pastas, fruits and vegetables, long showers, lots of scrubbing, swimming and badminton. Hanging out with friends and high school batchmates. Day dreaming, playing with my nieces and nephew. Home cook meals.

Others...well, its for you to know.

Friendships? Most certainly welcome.

Who I Want to Meet:
People who would like me to be a part of their lives in one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home