Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Angel And A Saint


I lied down in a quiet place. A secret garden within my heart.
Where soft breeze blew and makes the rustling of the leaves.
In this solitude of a place I will call on my Angel to come by my side. He came.
His gentle flapping wings, of white as snow, silent yet strong startled the dried leaves on the ground.
Barefooted, he came to me.

On a deep green grass where I lay under a sturdy tree. He knelt before me, and touched my face and whispered to me. "Here I am, as you called me." Gently, I opened my eyes and just smiled.
"Everything will be alright, everything will be fine. It is planned. It will happen. Do not fret and do not worry."
My heart was overwhelmed. A deep feeling of peace and serenity followed. I cried. I put my hands over my face, while my Angel hovered over me. He smiled and sat over my head, lifting it and placing it on his lap.
He wiped my tears with his hand, as gently as an Angel can do. "Don't cry, I'll always be near."
Then there is peace again. "Forget about the pain, forget about the longing."
"Sleep, dream on...dream of good things."
"Stay with me," I said.
"I will."
He leaned close to my face and kissed me. I was warm, it was sweet, it was fleeting.
I closed my eyes once again and for the first time, there is no pain.
Only bliss, only pure joy, only love.

In my dream I heared a song, my Angel sang as I sleep.
It carried me to ecstasy, it filled me with joy.

A saint I must be, both pain and joy embraced me.
I suffered and I endured, I go on. But no more pain now, my Angel made sure.
He still sang of a song only my heart understood.
My heart understands. I smiled again and felt another fleeting kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home