Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just The Way It Is

Maybe it is not yet time, or maybe we were not destined to be together forever.
Maybe this is just a chance to grow, to learn something new, to feel a bit better.
Or maybe just a passing thing.

Sometimes its just hard.

Maybe I should cherish each moment, each passion, each sweet kiss.
Maybe I should hold the memory in my mind each wedded bliss.
Or just let things be.

At times, its hard.

Maybe I love you already, or maybe not, I'm not sure just yet.
Maybe being with you just makes me happy, (you bet!)
I always look forward for the times.

And its getting hard.

But I know, I know, I do know, I will take one day at a time, who knows?
It will happen, when you really want it, pray for it, wait for it, who knows?
I will just let things be.

Just the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home