Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Forever Love

Another of my favorite song, Forever Love by Gary Barlow of the Take That group. I wonder what happened to him? He is a good singer.



I was particularly drawn to this song because of its haunting melody and touchy lyrics. (Not to mention Gary is such a handsome guy.) There is a couple of gay men included in the video, sharing intimate moments..and oh how this song and video made me feel that it is good to fall in love.
It is great to fall in love. It is fine to fall in love. It is heaven to fall in love. I will ran out of adjectives to describe what it is to fall in love. But one thing is for sure, IT is never wrong to fall in love. Even to a wrong person for hurt comes with loving someone. They are hand in hand. Hurt cannot exist without love, and love cannot exist without being hurt. It makes love stronger, it makes love so special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home