Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Childhood Hero

When I was a child, I met this man, he is mild mannered, shy, caring yet, there's something about him that is elusive. Whenever I see him, I would always hope that whenever I go to our rooftop and lie, I would see him passing over. I wish for him to pass over. I even dreamt of him taking me to places I've never been.

As I grew up, my childhood hero is still my hero. I came to know that despite the odds and ends, he endures, he is still the same, mild mannered, shy and caring. He loved people, especially the oppressed.


I've watch all the tribute given to him, all four of them. The guy portraying him fits his image so perfectly that my belief was made real. That he is real. Now that I am grown, he is still my hero. I will never forget how he amazes me, encouraged me, inspired me and keep me in touch with the inner child in me.

Here I am in his costume. Makes me feel invincible, in a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home