Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just Be Okay

I've learned that the harder you try, the more elusive is your goal.

To spare oneself from being heartbroken, one should never expect anything in return.

Just go on, one day at a time. Do good, do yourself good.
Keep focusing on what one wants, but let things be.

The scripture says " To everything there is a season, a time for everything."
But one does not have to wait, life is not an spectator sport, we have to go with
the flow otherwise, we'll be left behind.

I am letting go, of wanting so bad, of expecting much more, of hoping too great and being carried away too soon.

I'll just be me, I'll let fate and prayers. I'll just go on.

I'll just keep myself happy, and in the meantime, just be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home