Saturday, October 21, 2006

An Evening To Remember

I met with my "An Affair To Remember Guy" last night. It was an evening to remember.

We had a date, I should say. Had dinner and watched a movie. We talked a bit longer this time during dinner, but hardly said a word during the movies. While watching a movie, I tried to focus on the film and not to him. Why? I don't know really, but I had this urge to take his hand and enclose them with mine. I had this inkling too to rest my head on his shoulder and to anchor my arm around his too.

But, it felt like too much also. I wonder what he is thinking too during the movie?
Nevertheless, it was am amazing evening.

After the movies, just when I thought we'd call it a night, he did not said a word about parting, must be another lucky night, I just followed him to his car, while commenting about the movie and all, and we drove off to our secret hideaway.

Once there, we again, had some nice exchange of words, views...ex's...and off we go to seventh heaven. It was a passionate moment. Then we fell asleep.

We woke up very late and hurriedly dressed and gone home.

I really am wishful thinking now. I may never know what will become of this, but all I know is I am enjoying, I am remembering, and I am happy.

His last phone message to me was "...always remember our goodtimes together..." that made me have goosebumps all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home