Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Orbiter's Perpetual Rule On Love

Orbiter's Perpetual Rule On Love:

fuck me hard
when we first meet
and if u like me
and u need a relationship,
I might love you back.
I will build us
as long as you bond with me
and make me feel that you
need me.
make love to me
every week and I
will always be yours
as long as you want me to.
I will be your man,
your woman
your best friend
and even your most
reliable security blanket.
tell me always
how you love me
and I will respond back
by showing how devoted
and committed I am to you.
I am your warrior
and your motherly figure. I will
take care of you when you
are afraid, depressed
or even confused.
I am your guardian.
that will protect you against
anything that might harm you.
in my mind, I'd even dream of adopting
you as my own kid...
because I think of you as my
other part.
your partner.
and your tag team buddy in life.

what I only ask from you
is to never fuck someone
behind my back
cause if you do,
I will simply take back
what is mine
and leave you without
turning to look back.
always remember,
someone else out there
can fuck better than you.
he's just searching
for a guy like me.
always remember that sex is
easy. loving and
attachment is the hard part.
cause its not easy to be in love
with someone
without the delusions
of infatuation.

when i love you
it only means one thing..
i love you more than
i love myself.


(this is nice, found in an all gay/bi men site, worth posting-carlo magno)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home