Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Irony Of Life

It has been a rough weekend...I was robbed of my cellular phone and palmtop last Thursday..and I vowed to myself I will never stop until I caught the culprit. Caught he was, in two days, Saturday.

I have yet to claim my cellular back because the police had retrieved it but my palmtop was missing already. It was sad. Those two had sentimental values, was given by my sister who is working so hard in Singapore just to send money to her two children and my mom. She is seperated from her husband who is a bum.

She works in a bar, which makes it more heartbreaking. What can she do? She has to take care of her children. If only I can take all the responsibilities, I will ask her to come home.

So this person whose job is to rob people, how I pity him. He told me he is poor and has to feed his son when my sister is working as a bar girl far away in another country just to raise her two children. How ironic life is.

He had resolved to an easy way of living, but dangerously, and my sister had to work hard selling herself and at the same time,dangerously.

I am saddened. I cried when I thought about this irony of life.

Whenever I see my niece and nephew (see pic) I try my best to make their childhood as happy as I can make it. So that when they grow up, they will be good persons and never to forget that their mother, my sister did all she can so that they will have a good life.

I took the children under my wing, and I play their father figure. Aren't they the cutest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home