Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Talk

"So this is were it leads us."
"I have no more to say, enough of this. We tried but it seemed we no longer have anything to work out for."
"This is so you, you never wanted to talk. Please, for the love of heaven, talk to me!"
"What more can I say?"
"There's a lot to say. Tell me you still love me."
Silence.
"Look at me. I said look at me!"
"Enough of this, I want to be alone."
"I will not go until you look at me in the eye and tell me you do not love me anymore."
"Please...go."
"I won't. I will sit here until you tell me what I need to hear from you."
Silence.
"I will not leave here until I hear you say you don't love me anymore."
Silence. Water splashing.
"Alright. You won't say it eh?"
Silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home