Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Am What I Am

I am what I am, love me or hate me.
Take me as I am, do not contain me. I will free myself and never catch me.
I am my own person, do not attempt to change me.
I will change if I find it the right thing to do.
I like things the way it is, but am not uptight for sudden changes.
I will never agree with something against my point of view. But I will give way to yours.
If I fall for you, I really fell for you. I will stay by you until you tell me go.
I have my life you have yours, I will never interfere with your dreams.
You got to live it and go for it. I will support you. But it would be nice to build our lives together.
I will love you for all that you are and expect you to do the same.
I believe in what goes around, comes around.
Be kind, be sweet, be thoughtful. Surprise me. I love it.
I love my family, I will love yours if you love mine.
I love my friends, respect them and I'll befriend yours.
Don't tell me what to do, I know what is right and what is wrong. Unless I misjudged what I am doing.
Just be who you are and we'll take it from there. Likewise.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home