Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Aftertalk

"Well, it seems that you made up you're mind."

"It's for the best, I know it's for the best."

"I guess, I hope so."

"Someday, who knows, nothingreally is certain."

"But I am going to miss you."

"Me too."

"So what now? The sun is setting, soon it will be dark.
My heart is gonna loose a part. You."

"Oh, don't be sad. Things will turn out ok. You're gonna be ok. You'll see."

(Sigh)"It's just, just, I can't believe it's over, you and I.
We had it so good."

"I thought about that also, but too many differences amounts to
all that misunderstandings and arguements. I'm sure you got tired of it."

"But it made me more endeared to you, to work it out with you."

"No, it is better this way, believe me."

"I won't be able to change your mind, will I?"

He lifted his knees so that the other can rest an arm on it.

"Nothing is certain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home