Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Aftermath

The competition ended last March 17th and it was one hell of an experience.

I did not make it, BUT it doesn't mean I am not a winner.

I am a winner...

I am a better person.
I had better self esteem.
I had better self confidence.
I had learned that I can do anything if I focus.
I learned that I am not alone at all, that I got friends and family who'll be there no matter what.
I gained new friends.

And above all, a knowledge that "the greatest learning in life is to know oneself,"

what more can I ask for?

1 Comments:

Blogger NeiLDC said...

I have included you on my links and post carlo !!1 Good luck on your contest!!!

email me you tel.. i hope to meet u, ill be in manila on april... thanks

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home