Monday, April 16, 2007

The Best Of Me

As I look back and recall, there are moments in your life that brings out the best in you.
I had mine, when I joined the Mr. Gay Philippines search.

" The greatest learning in life is to know yourself, for if you know yourself, who you really are, you know what you can and cannot do. You can achieve anything and will lead you to greater heights without shame nor prejudice."

I wasn't my night, but it was my moment. I did what I know my best, for a first timer in a grand competition.
Yet I feel I end up a winner.
I won my self-esteem.
I won my pride.
I won my courage.
And found out who I really am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyka Bergen said...

Wow bongga! True winner ang speech! Congrats lolah!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

During my teen years, I did joined some Ms. Gay, I joined not to win but to test my gayness and what it is all about. Indeed, it boost one's self-confidence....being bold and brave....being empathy!
It was a lesson/experienced well-learned.

Carlo Magno rocks!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home