Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Tribute To A Friend

It is rare to meet someone and share your life with, be it a moment or a lifetime.
Especially when it comes to friends. They are blessings for me and I cannot live without them around.
Rarely too that you get to meet friends who are real.
I am glad I met someone I can call my friend.

Ray Allen, here's to you.

just go on my friend
spread your wings and fly
like a phoenix you are
you will never die

just go and fly to the skies
they are waiting for you
just remember me always
where ever you may go

just go on and meet your destiny
it's always been there waiting
it's your time to shine you say
claim it and end the dreaming

Show them what you've got Mr. Gay Philippines 2007!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Xander said...

Hi. Asking permission to link you up in my blog. :)

Thanks.

Mark
markxander.blogspot.com

11:11 PM  
Blogger Carlo Magno said...

sure by all means mark and thanks for visiting

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello what is the title of the opening song for mr gay phillipines i like it so much but i dont know the title .please reply if you knew it

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home