Friday, April 27, 2007

Healing


I ramdomly picked an Angel Card this morning to ask for some insight on what was it that bothers me on a deeper level. Because lately, I have been experiencing confusion and indecision over some things that is coming my way. There are choices to be made, decisions, and opportunities. But it seemed that I cannot go on. Something is pulling me back.

And there it was, my angel had revealed me the answer.

The Archangel Raphael, the one who heals.

I need to heal. Heal the part of me that had been hurt. Heal the part of me that needs to close. Feelings, thoughts, memories and all.

Time to let go and let myself live my life anew.
Which is what I have been doing actually but just not fully.

Time to say goodbye and say hello.
Time to bury old feelings and feel anew.
Time to let go and be free.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Letting go is painful and hard.
Take the grief...cry if you must...feel the pain and later on you'll feel great and anew.
Like in a storm, pour out heavily...strong and wild and later everything will be peaceful...calm...sirene and fresh!
Crying cleanses the soul.

Bless You.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi carlo magno. can u tell me where i can buy angelcards? tnx :-)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Carlo Magno said...

mr. anonymous


we found mine at national bookstore...but i saw a set at powerbooks greenbelt...

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home