Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Date

I am not feeling well today...probably because I think I'm going to catch a cold...how ironic when I still get a full does of vitamins, and healthy foods everyday. We'll I heard there is really no cure for the common cold.

Anyway, it has been a nice weekend that happen. I went out for the first time after a long time. A friend literally dragged me out and took me to another city for an evening of fun.

We went and oh, I am glad I did. I met a lot of new people there...all men...all gorgeous and nice men. We went to a bar called Blue Butterfly Bar or BBB. It was a gathering of men who were members of an all male site. I have been messaging with these men over the all male site and know them by their profile name. At last, now I know the men behind their profiles. It was nice. My friend introduced me to one guy after another.

I find a cozy spot the the window while a guy is singing his heart out over the Karaoke. I drank a Coke Light and move my eyes around. I observed these men. Some were discreet by day and themselves by night. Men, of all shapes and sizes, background, experiences, jobs...doctors, lawyers, teachers, agents, etc. with one thing in common. All love other men.

It was really a great night. Until I spotted one guy outside. It was too crowded inside the bar that some men are at front gathering by groups, busy with chit chat andhaving some fun too.
This guy, I caught him looking at me. At first I thought he was just familiarizing himself with someone he knows. Then he smiled. I turn around because it was my cue to sing.

Then, when I turn back at the window, I caught him looking at me again. And I played around, I try not to lose our eye to eye connection and he bought it. We keep on glancing at each other only from time to time when someone tries to talk to us be broke our stare.

To make it short, I never knew the guy. Sad. My friend and went home at about 2 am and he's still there, as if waiting for the moment to come near me and I too. But it never came.

I slept thinking about him and the chance that I let pass by.

Two days after, I saw a message from my account in the all male site. And I don't know who was it. The profile name is not familiar so I opened it. My heart leaped, it was HIM! It's good that each profile is accompanied by a picture and yes it was him with his message of "Hello" AND HE WAS ONLINE. So I hurriedly reply and waited. It was not in vain, the notifier popped out and announced that I had a new message.

The first hello went into a conversation, how that night we felt the same. He has crush on me and too bad there wasn't a chance for a meeting. I told him I felt the same.

We exchange numbers and the next day...exchange messages...and tomorrow...we have a date.
What happens next?

You have to wait and see my dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home