Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Christmas Party - With My Two Bestfriends


Have you had a friend whom you consider to be your best friend? They say nowadays it is hard to look for a friend. A true friend who will stick by you, beside you all the times you needed someone you can lean on?

A friend who is not afraid to tell you are wrong when you are wrong. Agrees with you when you are right.
Someone who listens to your woes and blues. Laughs with you till you got tears in your eyes.

It is rare to find one special friend, a best friend. I am lucky. I have two.

Gigi and Arcie had been my friends since high school. Well, 15 years ago. Imagine, since teenagers. We were so carefree then. We three were voted as the most likely to fail. Yes, most likely to not succeed in life.

But what they don't know is that behind our carefree facade, we had dreams.
We used to sit up the Old Intramuros wall in Manila right in front of our school (MIT) and dream and plan our lives.

I never finished college, so was Gigi. But that does not stopped us from reaching our dreams. We mastered all the syllabus that experience could teach us. We are survivors, Gigi and I. We used our strength, our determination and lots of prayers. Now, Gigi has a jewelry business. I bought my own house. I am taking care of my family. Gigi has three beautiful kids, dispatched his no good husband and proved to her in-laws she could take care of the kids, and she did. Out earning her ex-husband, until the idiot lost his work.

I have a stable job. I am a supervisor in a Japanese manufacturing company handling all importations, exportations and local deliveries. I had odd jobs when I stopped schooling, waitering, fast food staff, secretary but I did not complain. I'm biding my time. I am learning.

Arcie on the other had, his determination lead him to finish his college, worked as a manager in a Korean manufacturing company, trained in Korea and enjoyed a happy life. He married his co-worker, had a daughter.

Now he is an owner of a computer shop when he find working for a boss is too much already. He is now the boss of his staff.

Anyway, we seldom see each other, but throughout the years, we never lost touch. We were there for each other whenever we needed each other. We go out once in a while, we have dinner, we go shopping…but mostly we just sit down in a cozy coffee shop and spend hours and hours of talking. Sharing our lives, heeding advices, argue about things, make up and just laugh about it.

We had a Christmas party, just the three of us. Last Sunday night. It was hell of party. We had so much fun. I never thought a party with three participants would be that fun. We stuffed ourselves in a fancy restaurant. We, of course, talk and laugh all night. We exchange gifts and took pictures. We even bitch about some things. The people around us, the waiters, the food…for fun. Lol.

Then we decided to go to a SPA. That’s where the real party began. We enjoyed the Jacuzzi, all of us naked (as if we have anything to hide anymore from each other), we stayed for a few minutes in the steam room, then in the sauna. Had some herbal teas and saw a lot of naked men..hehehe…of course Gigi was ecstatic too..hehehe

The finale is a Shiatsu massage with oil from three hunky good looking guys each one of us had. In one big room with three beds, we heard each others moans and groans as each men knead and massage our bodies. We laugh again of course, but in the middle of the session, it was just our oohs and aahs that filled the room.

It was a great, great night for the three of us. We went home with big smiles on our lips. I slept soundly that night too.

It was a night to remember indeed, as with many other times we are together, each time there’s something new to tell. Each time, a renewed bond between friends. I really am lucky, I have two best friends.

They are a blessing. I am grateful. I love them so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home