Saturday, December 09, 2006

Underwear Fetish


I love underwears.
I find them the sexiest clothing a man can ever wear.
Honestly.


There is that feeling that you cannot really describe.

Sexy? Manly? Good feeling? Bliss? Proud? Naughty?

A mixture of emotions.

A pair of underwear can make or break an moment of sexual tension.
A good pair of underwear can bring you to an unforgetable experience
and a wrong pair can lead you to despair.

I love underwears.
It does not matter what kind or what color,
it is the feeling when you are wearing them.
I am always in my underwear when I am at home.
I walk around in them.
I feel sexy.
I feel good.


How do you feel?
You want me to wear your favorite underwear and see me in them?

Send it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home