Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Cold And A Preparation

I'm still having a cold, together with once in a while coughing, the duo seems to get the most out of me. I feel sick. But I have to fight this of or I would succumb to helplessness.

I really hate having a cold...I'd rather have the flu. I can't sleep straight at night, I can't breathe, and sometimes I have to breath through my mouth which is not very comfortable.

Oh, well. (Sigh.)

I also have to really work out this week until the next. I have another photoshoot from another guy who completes the trio of photographer/hobbyist that is so sought after in the all male thread I am a member of.

I feel privileged to be photographed by them. One can see each has their own unique style of setting the mood for sensuality. One is intense, the other will start slow, the last is fleeting...you'll know what I meant when I had my shoot on the 10th of December. Then I will post all three shots taken by the Three and you tell me what do you feel when you look at them.

Oh my runny nose is a nuisance. I really hate having a cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home