Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Dream Guys

I came upon this picture, and my heart leaped...these are the four guys I dreamt of! He! He! He! ALL IN ONE PICTURE. These are my all time favorite guys!
They are all BEL-AMI models/actors, namely Lucas Ridgestone, Sebastian Bonnet, Julian Armanis and Johan Paulik!
I fell in love with these guys the first time I saw them in Frisky Summer Series. Whew! I was blown away...then there's the Personal Trainer Series...OMG!
Talk about infatuation, just imagine me in one room, with these four guys? I might reach seventh heaven just standing there! LOL!
They're forever be in my heart, these guys, they have given me a lot of happy nights and wonderful dreams. Not to mention inspire me in a lot of ways.


Lucas Ridgestone

Sebastian Bonnet

Julian Armanis

Johan Paulik




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find this pic?? I have never seen it before.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg...i see why the pictures blew your mind!!!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home