Monday, December 04, 2006

Love Is An Oxymoron

Nothing...

Love is sadly funny. It is one big oxymoron. You can say everything about it, turn it upside down, still it is true. Isn't it obscure? But it is clear.

It is a joy to be in love. It is lonely to be in love. You can't understand but you understood.
No reason. Many reasons. You give up, but you go on. It is painful to be in love. But it is fine.

Shit, what is it all about?

I have a friend, he used to say, "Love is only for stupid people."
I laughed, because his standing is of laude, but there comes a time, he fell deeply in love. There goes another stupid.

Everything that love touches also becomes oxymoron. Or sometimes, becomes a moron.

Because love cannot be simply turned upside down. Everything can be turned up side down by love. All strong people, become weak. The proud can be meek. Those who don't care, becomes Mother Theresa.

The genius ran out of answers. The lonely are made happy. The tough can be softened (and the things that are soft usually become hard.)

It is funny really. Especially when it comes to a person who gives up love.
I noticed like when you want to fall in love again, you just say the magic words "I don't want to fall in love again!" Then, WACHA! Love comes. Annoyingly. Yet you let yourself be annoyed.

Isn't it funny too that when it comes to problem of others you are so good in giving advices?
But when it is your problem every advice you gave to someone is worthless?

You thought, there isn't any wrong with any of those advices. But how come all of them isn't right?
Also those who were struck by the arrow of love spoke of oxymorons.

"Now I know. I 've always known. It great to live. I can die. Now!

Not only that, it is nice to have fun with people who knows that they will suffer pain yet still will jump from the high cliff of love. Then, when their heart is wounded, bruised and broken, of course, it is not their fault. "It's him. Why did he hurt me?" with matching striking a wall with his fist and slamming of the door.

Oh my.

I can spend the rest of the day thinking and talking funny things about love. Many times I've met love and I can say that I am an expert. But still I know nothing about it.

But the most funny thing is the truth that when you want to laugh at love, wager everything you have because surely the punchline is still you.

Isn't it funny? Nope...

It's sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home