Friday, December 08, 2006

My Incubus

I have an encounter with an Incubus.
He is not of the demonic kind though, although, I wish he would ravage me in bed, but he did ravaged my mind.
He is kind, full of wisdom, conversant and quick kitted.
.
More of an Angel he is, well, an Incubi IS a fallen angel so the lore goes.


He makes me think of a lot of things.
Made me realize that there is so much in me.
Or to do.

He woke up something in me that I never thought of re-living.
He stirred my sleeping spirit.
He touched my soul.
He opened a door.

He is not physically present, like any Incubi, all I have is a voice.
A voice the sends shivers all over my body.
A voice that reaches within.
A voice that lingers in my mind.
A voice that inspires and encourages.

A voice the tells what is right and wrong.
A voice that challenges.
A voice that soothes.

Like a dream, at night I would hear his voice.
Half awake and half asleep I will hear him speak.
Of life and love, past and future.
Of heart and soul and spirit.

He laughs, and I can feel a smile.
I am happy. I feel safe.
I am not alone.

My Incubus, my Angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home