Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hopefully Not Too Long


I was told to wait for the right time.
I was told to be a little more patient.
Time will come, the moment will arrive.

Yes, I prayed to God to send my way the right person.
Yes I know He answers a "YES, NO or WAIT."

Its been quite a while. I am being patient.
It's just that I get lonely at times.
I miss a hug, a kiss, someone saying goodnight or take care.
I miss a morning greeting or a sweet smile.
I miss placing my head on shoulder and sighing deep.

I miss a lot really. I miss a guy.
I miss loving someone.

Well, a new year has come, maybe this time it will be the last time.
The next guy will be the last guy.
Right Lord? I prayed this to You.
I even asked for a sign, right? A circumstance that will lead to a meeting?
And the guy at the right moment and time in that circumstance is the guy?
I even told you the color of the shirt he'd be wearing.

And I am willing to wait. Hopefully not too long. God please make it not too long.
I am lonely.

You know that and you know I am ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home