Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Man-whore

It seemed like rape last night. My body ravaged and violated. It was sudden, I was caught unaware that it seems like a dream.

I was asked to submit to every whim and desire. Of violent passion and verbal torture.
I was not able to resist, so I gave in.

I was lost. In pure bliss and ecstasy of the moment. My body writhed from his kisses. My body gave in to his strong caresses. I let go.

He pushes me down and teased me. He burned me with his embraces and whispered profane words in my ear.

I was his. Lying on my chest he pushed me down and entered me violently. The pain is unbearable, this is violation, this is taboo. I fought, I tried to make him stop but he just laughed.
He cursed and called me names. He called me man-whore.
He thrusts hard, I can feel him so deep inside of me. He thrusts, in and out so many times I almost lost consciousness.

But the anger and the pain disappears. I was beginning to relax. I am slowly liking it.
His sweat was all over me. I was moaning, moaning from sexual desire.

Then he stopped. I looked behind me and he is smiling. He turned me around and just stared at me. I am going out of my wits. He was teasing me. I felt a tension in my groin that I was about to release when he stopped.

I begged him to enter again. He laughed and said no.
I begged him again and pulled him close to me, he resisted.
He wants me to beg him.
And I begged. He said no and instead kneaded my chest and pinched my nipples. I groan.
And I begged again for him to enter me again. He teased me and asked me to say please.

PLEASE.

Then he did it again, with one violent thrust. This time harder than before.
I moan and I groan despite the pain.
But I am liking it.
I am in too deep.

I suddenly heard him groan and he is near. He kept on calling me names. He kept on cursing me.
I cursed him back and this made him angry. He burrowed his manhood so deep I felt pain again. He is near.

With one loud curse he let go. I was filled up at the same time I had my release. Then he fell on me. Our bodies intertwined. Him still in me.

Slowly he raised his head and looked at me. He smiled then he kissed me gently and whispered, man-whore. This time in a different tone. He told me I am his and his alone. His man-whore.

And I do not even know his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home