Friday, April 27, 2007

Elusive Love


I noticed that LOVE has been so elusive lately.
Everytime I find a guy special. Either he is taken, not ready and worst, leaving for another place.

I would like to try again.
I would like to feel arms around me again.
I would like to hear whispered words of sweetness into my ear again
I would like to make love night and day again.

I would like to feel safe at night knowing someone sleeps beside me again.
I would like to dream for two again.
I would like to talk nonsense and enjoy it with someone again.

I would like to cry on someone's shoulder again.
I would like to wake up everyday looking forward to seeing someone again.
I would like to come home to someone again.

I would like to go crazy and hear laughters again.
I would like to argue over petty things again.

I would like to fall head over heels in love again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your post makes me think.
Everything you said seems like what you want to do and wanted.
Looks like you wanted love for yourself alone.
What happens to what you can give without asking for returns?
Love unconditionally, without asking for returns...then you'll feel loved.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lyka Bergen said...

Good Luck!

(Actually, I am feeling the same way too. So, wish me luck as well!)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said...

love?
i say, give yourself a break or get mad!

it'll find its way somehow...

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is not elusive. It is always there...within us, teaching...inspiring...provoking...testing the limits...and above all making us strong. Somehow, we turn a blind eye towards love for fear of being consumed by it.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really good if you feel that someone loves you or if u love someone, right?!!

Its really intense! Its really indescribable... I must tell that it is fantastic and great but what if you know that u love the person but you don't know if that person loves you? what will be your initial reaction?!

What if he dont appreciate the Date the first time u met?! or the first day that u will cherish forever?

What will you do if the person u love keeps telling u verbally and phsyically that he loves you... is that not enough?!

what will be the best thing for u to show the feelings?! Are u aware of his feelings?!

Are u going to give up?! are u going to stop if u know that soon he will leave for the betterment of your future...?

how about sexually? romantically? is there a feeling? or none at all??

The person loves u is just there besides you... It might really hard but im soon it will be fine... just cheer up dude!!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home