Friday, May 25, 2007

Paris Hilton


I never really got interested with Paris Hilton. Though beautiful and rich that she is. She really can do anything she wants in all craziness and all. The most talked about and photographed person in the U.S.

But lately the news turned around for her, instead of the usual antics that she does, she is now facing jail because of driving under the influence of alcohol and an expired license.

Well, it just shows that money can't buy everything even freedom.


But what got me interested was her venture into singing and her music which I guess the GREATEST THING SHE DID, in my opinion.

I like the songs "Nothing In This World" and "Stars Are Blind." Not only because of their catchy lyrics which is quite good, the melody was a-OK.
I always listen to the music in my IPOD and sometimes I get to dance to the beat.

It goes also to say that there are always good the comes out of bad situation, or person for that matter.

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home