Saturday, May 12, 2007

Enter You























Saw a movie last night with a special someone.
In
the coziness of my bedroom, while arm around each other, we watch TRICK.
A poignant movie about
a "trick" or one night stand that developed into something more than expected. Starring Christian Campbell (Neve Campbell's youngest brother) who is so cute as Gabriel and J. Pitoc as Mark, a hunky guy who appeared in Six Feet Under.

A musical songwriter and a go-go boy, by twist of fate met and tried to get on each other's pants. However, as the night went on, they just can't find the "proper" place to do it.
Anyway, it includes Tori Spelling as Katherine, of the Beverly 90210 fame, who is an annoying bestfriend (fag hag) to Christian Campbell. There is a song sung by Tori Spelling, supposedly a new composition by Christian Campbell.

It is this song that endeared the movie to me, as well as an innocent presentation of a budding first love between the two guys. (Like I am also on the verge of having a new person in my life.)
It is catchy and the lyrics are very nice and it's aptly titled ENTER YOU.

ENTER YOU

I've heard that all the world's a stage
And we are only players acting out some predetermined page

But it is lonely as can be

With nobody opposite me... Then...


Enter you - Voila it's showtime

You brought the house down with a dance and a dumb ditty

Enter you - In less than no time

This ugly drama has become pretty


Up went the curtain,
My lines felt wrong

Intermission seemed so far away
The plot uncertain,
The scenes too long

Life was like an uninspiring play


But now you're here - We meet stage center

I thought my storyline was through
Then enter you

Now you're here - We meet stage center
I thought my storyline was through
Then from the blue
Enter you


Like the song, I met this guy in an unexpected manner and something just sparked along the course of our meeting and here's to hoping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Adventure tayo! visit my site www.adventuresofalionheart.blogspot.com

Thanks

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tagal na tong movie ah. hehe

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i have a vhs copy of this TRICK

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home