Monday, May 07, 2007

My First Boracay Trip


I had an opportunity to go to Boracay with some friends and it was a memorable time indeed.
We took the long way, by bus through RORO and it feels like we were in an AMAZING RACE game.

It was a 12 hour travel, tiring but fun.
When we reached Boracay, I was greeted by white, fine sand beach and crystal clear waters.
It was breathaking, serene, and so relaxing.

It was my first time to go sunbathing, as in. For I do not really stay under the sun that long, but the beach is so inviting and almost everyone is lying on the sand and cots, basking and getting their tans.

And I got mine. I love my color, light brown to golden.
Feels like a new me.

We stayed in a beachfront room just a few steps away from the beach. We had fun walking to the "talipapa" and an open-aired "mall."
We ate grilled seafoods and meat.

But mostly, we just bummed around. Lay on the plastic cots under big umbrellas and sleep by the beach while my hand IPOD played some groovy music in my ears.

Every late afternoon we spread our mat on a secluded part of the beach among the rocks and talk about a lot of things, and I get to know my friends more. When one late afternoon just when its about to get dark, we were surprised by sea snake trying to cross its way along the sand towards the beach. We all got scared but laugh at it in the end.

My first Boracay trip, truly a memorable experience indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home