Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Supernatural


I've always been a fan of the supernatural, ghosts, elementals, and of the beyond. This fascination was brought about by experiences that happen once in while that has something to do with the paranormal. I've seen a ghost, an elemental, I felt a presence, I sort of predict something that is yet to happen and it did happen, I read cards, I felt a connection towards certain people.

But I often disregard such experiences for deep inside me, I get scared.
As much as I want to get "attuned" by nerves get to me first. I believe in God the Creator, but I also believe in these things.

My belief is that these things are part of us, and part of the so called divine design.
Our paranormal capabilities are part of us, each of us has this. Sometimes they are called, concience, gut feeling, a goosebump, or more likely a hunch.

But these are real. I am a fan of a TV series called SUPERNATURAL, about two brothers who are searching for their father and their only clue is their father's journal that was left to them. The journal contains all there is, facts and knowledge about every ghostly thing and monster encountered in myth and legends but nevertheless was real enough to kill innocent victims. As they progress in following each clue of their father's whereabouts, they encountered and vanquish each of these devil's creature.

It was really a nice series, there are scary moments which surprises at times. Makes you jump off your seat. My nieces watch with me, while they held their pillows and use them to cover their faces when a scary scene is about to happen. I find it amusing and I realized, there's nothing really to be afraid of. We are scared because we chose to. Or, we don't know anything about something.

We get afraid over something that we don't have knowledge of. But once we get to know it, our fear disappears and only understanding remains.


I am now starting my DVD marathon with Season 2 of the series. Here's to the unknown.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only have an access to my email and i wish u could reply to me sometimes....

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home