Friday, June 01, 2007

Middle Of The Year


It's June, the middle of the year. How time flies so fast.
A few assessment...what have I accomplished so far?
Hmm...let me count.

I...
Umm...
Well...
I guess...
Maybe...
Oh gosh...
Ok...

Visited places I've never been to like Puerto Galera and Boracay
Joined a pageant.
Tried to find a new job and hopefully out of the country.
Continue working out.
Met new friends.
Lose more gut.
Slowly turning vegan.
Live a healthy lifestyle and cajoling my mom in joining me. (I told her to make her feel and look young, she never resisted, lolz)
Hoping for a new romance to bloom.

What else...hmmm...pretty much that's it.

Not that profound, but at least there's something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see ur slowly going vegan... dats nice :) though i am still teaching myself to start including greens in my daily diet & has a faaaar way to go... hope u can go out of the country soon!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of the country, not for too long, I reckon. P.I. looks so beautiful with its sun, surf and people.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home