Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Don't You Think?


A dear friend sent these lines to me, and it struck me. Here I am impatiently waiting for things to happen in my life. Here I am waiting impatiently for someone to come into my life and yet, I still have a lot of questions. I still have a lot of things in my mind.

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not seek the answeres, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers."
(Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet)



I should prioritize, I need to think things over and take it one at a time.
I should get back to my New Year's List and start to do them one by one.

Or plan, or just let things be.

Life has its way of solving things and all I have to do is be patient and throw the questions into the air and let God catch it one by one. In due time, I will just be surprised that all of my queries will be answered when I least expect it.

Don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home