Thursday, January 25, 2007

Winds Are Changing

I'm beginning to feel better now, not fully, but slowly.
I guess it is better than not at all.

What made me? Well, a lot of things really, I just looked at my nieces and nephews and how their lives is just beginning and I should try to make it as easy for them as I can.
I realized I got friends and acquaintances who are there to lift my spirits up.
I see and watch on TV people who are much, much suffering than I.
It is not that bad afterall.
God is not sleeping. Like what Bette Midler sang a few years back, "God is Watching Us, From a Distance."
Hope everything will be up and running...I wonder what's instore?
I have to pull myself together and just look forward.
Take every opportunity and never to regret.

Pray.

Do good things. Think positive always.
Take one day at a time.
Take things easy.
Smile a lot.

Do something creative (should start with that painting and draf that novel).

Keep fit, live healthy.

Be available and who knows the right guy might come at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home