Tuesday, January 23, 2007

God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On Me

Last night I came home from work and I found my sister and her husband sitting on the sofa. Their daughter who was inside the crib greeted me with a smile. My mom was sitting by the dining table and asked me whether she'd prepare a dinner for me or later. I said later for I will work out first. My other niece and nephew ran towards me to greet me.

There was something odd.

I don't know. This is not usual. I just ignored it. It was justa feeling anyway. I went straight to my room, change in my workout clothes (actually, only removed my uniform and strip to my underwear) and gather my dumbells and started stretching.

While I was working out, my sister came up and gave me a cellphone. It was my brother-in-law's and I asked her what's that for. She said I needed the cellphone more than her husband, who just get messages from girls anyway she jokingly said. I refused, she insisted, I gave in and said thanks.

After workout, I went downstairs and met my brother-in-law and asked him if he'd be needing the phone because it is ok and they need not to bother about my predicament. He said it's ok and he can borrow his nephew's phone anyway who is not much into cellphones. I said ok and thanked him.

After a while, I ate dinner and prepare to take a quick shower for I feel sticky all over. My sister came to me again and asked whether I have extra money to cover my expenses until the next payday. (Actually, it is not enough anymore and I already planned to borrow from my mother.) I said yes, then no, then told her I'm ok. She gave me P100.00 and insisted that I take it.

Ok.

This morning, my mom served me breakfast and pack me lunch, which she never does.
And before I leave, she handed me a P500.00 bill and said to pay her back on payday.

It was weird.

I never told them I am short of funds.
I never complained I lost a phone.

But there was something yesterday I could not explain.
Maybe God has felt my need, and heard my prayer.
The other day I keep humming "God Will Make A Way" and I literally claim in myself that He will make a way for me.

Was that it? I don't know really, but I believe He spent a little more time on me yesterday and this morning.
Don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home