Monday, January 29, 2007

Why Is It Not There?

Here I am again, oh not in the mood for depression if that's what you expect but on the verge of choosing or shall I say deciding.

Because I am not really sure if I am ready to take the chance again, in love I mean. I told you guys that MAYBE I needed someone to love and to hold, MAYBE it's what's missing.

But now the opportunity has come, why do I have the feeling it is not the right time?
I met guys, they were great guys...but why is the feeling not there?

Why can't I feel the excitement? Why can't I feel the enthusiasm?
I am being unfair to these men. I don't mean to lead them on, but the soonest possible moment I would tell them I am not ready.

It will hurt. I will be saying sorry. There's no excuse, just sorry. I am sorry.

If there will be consequences, I am willing to take them.
I am not ready to be with someone now. That is the truth, I am being honest to myself and to all of you. Its just isn't there yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home