Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mood Swings and Feelings

You may notice that like a roller coaster that goes up and down, my moods had been exactly like that and feelings for that matter.

Please bear with me. I write whatever I feel at a certain moment. If I am feeling a little high then you'll read something uplifting, but when I am feeling a little low, well, you guess it right, something sad or melancholic.

Well, one of the best things on being human I guess, our feelings. We express it anyway we want it.
I guess it keeps us in touch with our inner selves for these feelings came from within.

Sometimes outside factors tend to affect it.

But the heart always knows.

And I am just sharing my joys and my pains. Just promise you'll always be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home