Saturday, June 23, 2007

Admiration

I always loved Enrique Iglesias, and who wouldn't? That charisma, that enchanting voice and a good personality at that.

Ever since I heard the song Bailamos, I get to like him.
Then he sang HERO and he took my breath away!

And then this news came out, in a concert in the States for GAY MEN and WOMEN, he was one of the guest artist, he sang the song but before that he asked the crowd whether they'd like a male or a female to come up the stage for him to serenade. Everyone cheered and yelled back a guy, then he said, "Okay, I'm going to be gay for a while." and he gamely picked a guy in the crowd. It was really great to watch him and hear him.

Soon good to great comments for him came out of newspapers and media. Everyone admired his sensibility, his courage and his becoming unprejudiced.


And I admire him greatly for that. Here's the clip:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv d video clip, and enrique is so cool! of course i dig his HERO song also :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger chase / chubz said...

really>???

i don't feel anything with enrique.
maybe something is wrong with me. hehehehe

im more of a ricky martin kind of guy.

the one who shake his bon2x.
hehehe

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home