Friday, June 01, 2007

Inspiring - An Inspiration

I've longed to try painting...drawing...I know I had it in me. You know that feeling? But you always brush it aside.

When I was young, I join slogan making contests and art festivals...and sometimes I wonder where is that kid in me.

Then I came upon this blog through a new friend of mine, Mark Xander of The Vegan Prince Blog. There he introduced his friend Josh and his Me and My Doves Blog.

Lo and behold, he is an artist par excellance! His works are very, very shall I say "holier than thou," for it evicts a sense of peace and calm. His subject is more of the Bible events and personalities and from his work, well, one can only be inspired. Like how I got inspired.

This weekend, a box under my bed that has been collecting dusts over sometime will be pulled out and inside all art materials from pastels, paint brushes, watercolor tubes, paint papers and other painting
paraphelnalias will see the light at last. Check out his blog, Josh, Me and My Doves and feel the same way I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Xander said...

Charlemagne, thanks for featuring my friend Josh sa blog mo. Artists really need our support..

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Carlo, its an honor for me to have inspired you to tap once more ur talent for painting! I'll email you soon!

@Marky, i'm so touched & blessed! tnx 2 u alot!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carlo, inspiring!..

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home