Friday, June 22, 2007

A Good Deed A Day


Inspired by the mother of one of the coolest people I ever encountered at blogging. The Vegan Prince's mom, (see offbeatmom.blogspot.com) who shared a good deed she has done to a father and daughter felt so great afterwards that she chronicled it at her blogsite.

I would like to do my own good-deed-a-day thing. Really. At least one good deed for a day to anyone and to anywhere I might be. Mark Xander's (The Vegan Prince) mother is right. The world now is not that friendly, safe and comfortable to live in lately.

I don't have to do the specifics nor site samples and experiences. I may ran out of space here, but surely you know what I mean.
Just look around you, there are a lot of people that are candidates for a good deed act. It don't have to be grand, it don't have to be expensive, not even "attention worthy."

But an honest act of kindness that might not mean a thing to you, but to the person you done it with, can you imagine how that person will feel after?
One thing though, do not really think about it, just take the opportunity, the essence of doing a good deed might be lost if we are too conscious about expressing it.

I encourage all my friends here that come and visit to join me in this sentiment and who knows really, an act of kindness comes back tenfold, and God sees and God rewards, right?


So, a good deed a day and in this way, in our own way, we can make this world a little more better place to live in. What do you think?

LET'S GO!

(pic courtesy of offbeatmom blog)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A gud did a day, keeps everyday OK!

Reminds me of d movie "Pay it forward"

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mark Xander said...

I'm so proud of you, Charlemagne..

6:04 PM  
Blogger Mark Xander said...

Oh, sorry for the nitpick but my mom's url is offbeatmom.blogspot.com, not offbeatmon.blogspot.com. Hehehe. :)

Keep up the good work!

12:04 AM  
Blogger chase / chubz said...

It would be an honor to be faved. tnx.

anyway, if we were all like superman. the world would be a better place.
look at superman. he is not even human and he goes saving everyone without even taking credit as clark kent.

spread the love!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Carlo Magno said...

hehe sorry mark..its my dyslexic fingers working..lolz

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home