Saturday, June 02, 2007

Discernment


I picked an Angel Card today and the Angel of Discernment came up. I asked for a guidance on the current situation I am having. You see, I applied for a new job overseas. I passed the initial interview and now awaiting the final with the employer himself.

This angel is telling that in anything the we do, we are the masters of our lives. We know what is good and is bad for us.

And the decision on working out of the country, in an Arabian country that is, is a HUGE decision for me.

What can I do? My family needs a little more comfort and I can only help if I have work that gives more than what I get here. Sounds too much, but we all work hard for our family, next only for ourselves.

Discernment, making the right choice for the better or even for the best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi carlo, i admire you for beginning charity at your very home. In an authentic filipino family, sino pa ba ang magtutulong tulungan kundi tayo tayo din! Discerment is something we achieved by meditating on a thing asking guidance dat we make d right decision. SaB nga ulit, wag magpasya kapag hilam ang tiyan. :)

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodluck charlie. i hope things turn out well. take care and hope to hear from you more.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home