Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Just Reminiscing

I'm feeling kind of melancholic today for some reason, maybe because I'll be leaving for Saudi Arabia soon, or am missing a lot of people, family, friends and colleagues.

And the friends I made during the Mr. Gay Philippines Search. Well, like what Miss Barbra Streisand, a gay icon, sang "Some good things never last," but the memories will linger on.

I never thought that I'd be a part of something grand, a history made that day, the first ever of such event and it will forever be a part of me.

Here is a highlight, the Formal Wear competition.

I am candidate no. 6




7 Comments:

Blogger Charmed One said...

You're coming to Saudi Arabia - probably anxious to be here, while I on the other hand, am anxious to go home - for good.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Charmed One said...

I can be of help to you. I was in Riyadh for 9 years and now I'm based in Alkhobar. If you have any questions, anything trivial, you can msg me at cru6@kho.kanoosa.com. Saudi is a weird place, you have to be ready before you come here.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Charlie!

What are you doing in Saudi Arabia? Mag-ingat ka do'n ha?

Onat

4:58 AM  
Blogger Quentin X said...

Love the outfit -- colour and fit. Not so much the furry thing on the shoulder; too haute couture. Nonetheless, you pulled it off quite nicely. Accentuates you wide shoulder and tapered back. Grand as a matter of fact!

8:42 AM  
Blogger closet case said...

you looked great, carlo.
kudos to you and the rest of contestants for the courage to join the competition.
irony of it, i remain in the closet at work. and i am still amazed that you could be so open about this. wow. this generation's really different... congratulations!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jessjam said...

Nice!

10:34 AM  
Blogger sami said...

Hi my friend,
My name is Sami, I m here in Abha too. It is my pleasure to be friends. I can help you with everything, I have a car and I can take you anywhere. Just email me (desperatesami1990 at gmail) and we can proceed from there. I’m so happy to have a friend like you in Abha.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home