Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feeling Good Today

I am feeling good today.
I am feeling good about myself today.

Thanks to some people who are there to boost up my self-confidence.
Thanks to some people who takes the time to make me feel good about myself.


Thank God I am still here.
Thank you Ma. I'll make you proud of me one day.
Thanks to friends, always there when you need them.

To the incubus that comes to haunt me at night. That filled my mind with thoughts and induces my imagination.

Thank you to fate. Thank you to the opportunities.
I believe in leap of faith. So whatever I do, its always a leap of faith. Provided my heart is the one leading me.

For the Bible says, "The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms...(Deuteronomy 33:27)." Whatever happens, God will never abandon me.

So I will try not to worry much. Leave it to heavens to direct me and show me the way.
There is always a way.
Always.

I might be feeling down, but only because I have to contemplate. Soon the dark clouds will disappear and the sun will come out shining.

What the hell I am talking about?

I am just feeling good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home