Thursday, February 01, 2007

Maybe My Heart Told Your Heart

Just want to share with you...since it's the Love Month...one of my favorite poem..


Maybe my heart told your heart
It had a parking space outside
Or that we both like taking walks
And doing things at night

Maybe our hearts have the same favorite colors
And found each other that way
Or maybe it was because they both like sunshine best
And always tell the summer to stay

Maybe your heart sent my heart a secret message
That said "I've been waiting for you, let's go!"
Or maybe when it comes to things like these

There aren't reasons
Hearts just know

I'm glad we found each other

By Ashley

I really feel in love and light headed whenever I read this poem. I find it so sweet, simple and yet I can feel the warmth and the romance. I don't know really...I'm beginning to think this is my most favorite poem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home